Sleepeezee Pocket Springs
Sleepeezee includes a Pocket Spring System
as the foundation to each and every one on their beds and mattresses. This means that instead of the springs being held together within a rigid wire framework (as with 'open coil' systems), each spring is wrapped within a fabric sleeve
, which are all then sewn together. This allows each sleepeezee mattress to 'follow the shape' of your body, keeping your spine correctly aligned in the process. Sleepeezee pocket mattresses and beds include some great benefits:
- Sleepeezee mattresses maintain a high level of contact between their surface and your body. This means greater support and comfort.
- The springs excert more pressure on heavier parts of the body and less on lighter parts. This allows your weight to be distributed evenly, which in turn prevents aches and pains. This also makes the mattress more durable as well.
- Pressure points on the body are relieved, which promotes healthy circulation and posture. You'll wake up feeling more refreshed.
- As the springs are individually responsive, this means that movements during sleep are less likely to disturb your partner. 'Roll Together' is practically eliminated as well, even if there is a significant weight difference between each person.
Sleepeezee pocket spring systems come in a range of spring counts. Generally speaking, the higher the number of springs the better, because this means the spring diameters decrease in size and their effects are more focused and targeted to each area of the body.
Sleepeezee pocket mattresses are manufactured with 30% Recycled Steel
, making them ethically produced as well.
Sleepeezee are proud holders of the Royal Warrant of The Prince of Wales
. This honour was bestowed upon Sleepeezee over 30 years ago, and proves the trading capacity between the comapany and at least one of His Majesty's Royal Households.
The Royal Warrant is a document which appoints a company for its supply of goods and services within an ongoing trading agreement. The holder or Grantee is granted the permission and responsibility for displaying the relevant Royal Arms, in connection with the business.
Sleepeezee categorise their beds and mattresses into the following ranges. Click on the relevant name for more information:
Free Next Day Delivery
If you need a Sleepeezee Mattress Next Day
, you've come to the right place! This service also includes 'Room of Choice' at no extra charge. Next Day Sleepeezee Mattresses are all handled by a specialist 2 Man Delivery firm, meaning that they're handled with care, every step of the way.
If you don't need the mattress quite as soon as next day, you can even choose an alternative date
at the checkout. Saturday Delivery
of your old bed are also available for a small fee.
This is how the process works:
- Order your new Sleepezee mattress before 1pm
- That evening you'll receive a text message indicating a 3 Hour Delivery Timeslot for the next day
- When the next day comes, the 2 Man Delivery team will phone when they are about an hour away from your property
- Your new Sleepeezee mattress will be carried by the team, to whichever room you specify
Order your new Next Day Sleepeezee Mattress Today! Either complete the process online or give us a call on 01642 860040
Choose your desired size to see our Next Day Sleepeezee Mattresses: