What Information Do We Collect?
- Personal information, necessary for processing an order and arranging the delivery. This includes your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- We may ask you about your interests, profession, personal characteristics and experiences with relevent products, in order to help you make an informed decision with a potential purchase. We may also take contact information in order to follow this up with further correspondence.
- Credit and debit card information is not stored and we do not share customer details with any third parties, aside from our payment gateway providers Sage Pay and Paypal, necessary to complete any transactions.
What Do We Do With This Information?
- Internal record keeping and order processing.
- We may follow up your telephone or email sales enquires, with further correspondence via these channels, but only with your consent or at your request.
Who Do We Share This Information With?
We do not sell, lease or otherwise distribute your personal information to third parties unless where neccessary to process your order, or if we are required to by law. In order to process your order we may share your information with the following:
- External delivery companies
- Suppliers who deliver their products directly to your address, on our behalf. This arrangement is sometimes referred to as Direct Home Delivery, or DHD
- Our payment gateway providers, Sage Pay and Paypal, necessary for processing transactions and authorising payments from your bank
Linthorpe Beds is responsible for transactions on the website. Card details are never entered or stored on any of our own webpages or server. For this part of the order process, customers are taken to a secure external page provided by Sage Pay. All credit and debit card information is encrypted and transferred using SSL. Transactions are also subjected to 3D Secure authentication, which is a fraud prevention initiative.
Visa, Visa Delta, Mastercard, Mastercard Debit, International Maestro, Uk Maestro, Laser, and Visa Electron.
Alternatively payments may be made using Paypal.
Our website may feature links to other websites, which are not owned or directly affiliated with Linthorpe Beds. In these instances the links are present to help you find information which might be of interest to you. As we have no direct control over these websites, please note that we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting these websites. Please view the privacy policies which are displayed on these external websites for more information.
Access Your Information
You have a right to request any personal information which we store about you and we are legally obliged to provide it to you at your request. In the interest of security, we may ask you to provide proof of indentity, before we can give you this information. You can contact us in order to update the information which we hold on you, or request that the information is deleted from our system.
Contact us by post:
Contact us by email: