Our great range of Sealy mattresses cover everything you could wish for, with Posturepedic Pocket Springs, PostureTech Spring Systems, Geltex, Memory Foam and Latex. Find a better night's sleep from the World's Number 1 Bed Brand. Every mattress is designed for enhanced back support and comes with Free 2 Man Delivery to your room of choice.
Sealy mattresses come in various sizes to suit your needs:
- Single - Measuring 90cm x 190cm, it's a popular choice for children and teenagers.
- Double - Ideal for couples, or even for a bit of luxury on your own. 135cm x 190cm.
- King Size - An upgrade of a double, they measure 150cm x 200cm.
- Super King - Gloriously measuring 180cm x 200cm, extra space means extra luxury.
- Zip & Link - The same overall dimensions as super king, you have the option of using these as 2 separate beds when required.
We all have different requirements in our quest for a great night's sleep. Bear in mind that mattress tension is shown as a rough guide, to help you make an informed decision, but how you personally feel does depend on height and build.
Sealy mattresses either contain PostureTech or Posturepedic Pocket spring systems. PostureTech represents a more traditional design for Sealy, incorporating their 'zero deflection' technology for reliable and robust support. Pocket springs adapt
Mattresses with pocket springs tend to show this specification in terms of a spring count. As the springs are individual in nature, it makes it easy to compare the quality of this feature within the same range. A higher spring count is regarded as better, as it means the mattress can more accurately provide targeted support for your body. Spring counts are always based on the king size version of a particular model. For example, the Pure Calm 1400 Mattress has 1400 pocket springs in the king size version.